Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Pedobear.

It was an odd fit to throw him in there but it was still Pedobear. CHILDREN BEWARE!!! lol

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Steven Segall is...

Awesome. This should have a prequel.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

A Little Uneventful But...

On a starter note, this game made a public debut on msnbc.com and Winda Benedetti, a "citzen gamer" in which in the title alone cites that she just may be another overzealous whistle blower, wrote a reveiw posted there and not here. Possibly due to the fact that fellow NG users would have torn her a new one. But that would be a mixed reveiw anyway.

As far as the game itself goes it just made me think I was using a narrowed (but original) version of MSpaint. But the points are score for originality. Now the realism needs to be added so the true attention to detail can be displayed. Keep at it boss!

. : Sword of orion : . . : Sword of orion : .

Good engine

The engine was comperable even for it being in the beta stage. Although the sprites made me think I was playing Blazing Star from the ol Neo Geo system. There are some elements that could be added to the game to give it some top ratings but that depends on what kind of constrctive critisism your looking fr.

Living Zombies: The Hungry Living Zombies: The Hungry

True

Very true.

FleckoGold responds:

A little more true than I wanna admit

Jimi Hendrix Jimi Hendrix

"And the wind cries Mary."

The great ones always go before their time.

2345 2345

Into the darkness whence it came.

IT'S THE EASTER BUNNY! <_<